Ski and Snowboard Club
Sign Up for the first DHMS Ski and Snowboard event!
#1 - Dec 17th, 4pm-close @ Buck Hill / Ticket Pickup in the Hillside Chalet
IMPORTANT - TWO STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
- In order to participate you MUST register for the event on mypaymentsplus, search for the event titled "21-22 DHMS Ski Group 12-17-21 Trip". There is no charge to reserve your spot. The event is capped at 75 registrants.
- Those registered will receive a link where you (parent/guardian) are responsible for purchasing the lift for your child from the Buck Hill online ticket system. Further details below.
After the event sign-up deadline; 12/13/21 @11:59pm no additional registrations are allowed.
- No Bussing/Transportation provided or facilitated in any way by DHMS. All drop off and pick up to and from Buck Hill is at the discretion and responsibility of the parent/guardian. DHMS is not responsible for nor can make arrangements to assist with driving a student to/from Buck Hill.
- Dakota Hills will not store ski equipment during the school day. It must be left at home or in the parent/guardian car.
- Those registered in mypaymentsplus will receive a link to purchase your child'(s) lift ticket online (likely the Wednesday before the trip).
- Registered/paid students will be able find a DHMS Chaperone at the Hillside Chalet and pick up the physical ticket between 4-4:30pm. We request a parent/guardian is present through this process.
- Once the child has a ticket secured the parent/guardian does not need to be present.
- Chaperones are unable to track attendance once the child is dropped off and has secured a lift ticket. Parent/Guardians are responsible for pick-up arrangements by the time Buck Hill closes.
- There are more details/rules/terms outlined here.
UPDATE: 2021-22 (11/19/21)
DHMS Ski Club will be working with Buck Hill to create a few opportunities for skiing and snowboarding this year! Thank you for you patience and we work out a few dates to offer you a low-cost group rate for select Fridays this winter.
New for 2021-22 - ALL DAY WELCH VILLAGE group rate opportunity. Mark your calendars for January 17th! With sign up (coming soon) through Dakota Hills you can lock-in a great lift-ticket rate of $45 per ticket, and $22 Rental with an additional $6 for a helmet only. (students under the group rate must ski/snowboard with a helmet)
Due to bussing restrictions and limitations the 2021-22 Club will be changing format substatianlly to allow for drop-off/check-in at the hill only. No bussing will be provided. Hopefully this change will be temporary and we can return to a full-service club again next year.
Join the Schoology Group QF4ZK-JD796 for updates and fun information throughout the club season. Get psyched and ready to have fun with your classmates and friends.
There are many items to square away regarding sign-up, drop-off, and pick-up procedures for the 2021-22 season. Stay tuned!