Basketball - Boys
Wildcat Basketball 2023
We would like to welcome you to Wildcat Basketball at Dakota Hills Middle School! We are very excited to have the opportunity to meet and coach the great young men on the team. Our goal is to place your son on a team where they will be able tocompete and be successful against players at their same ability level, learn fundamental skills, and most importantly have a fun experience! With your encouragement and support, we will be able to have yet another successful and fun year!
A few important things to know:
• Please sign up online using mypaymentsplus. If a scholarship is needed, please talk to one of the coaches, or contact Ms. Bechard at school. Maureen.Bechard@district196.org
• Practices will be held at Dakota Hills Middle School.
• Please be sure your son has a ride home from Dakota Hills each night after practice at 4:50, or is able to take the activity bus home.
• For away games, make sure to sign your child out with their coach if you want to take him home after the game. Otherwise they will take the bus back to Dakota Hills where they will need to be picked up (usually around 5:45).
• Practice schedules, game schedules, and other information will be posted on the Dakota Hills website.
• If at all possible, please give advance notice if your son will be missing practices or games. Unexcused absences from practice may result in lost playing time.
• Finally, we greatly appreciate the encouragement and support of parents and families during games, but as a coaching staff we ask if you refrain from attending practices.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation! We are looking forward to having a great season!!
New to registration?
Coaches and Contacts