Welcome to Dakota Hills Middle School where we are dedicated to helping learners explore their infinite possibilities.
Parents and guardians play a critical role in the education of their children. Students are successful when families and schools work together. Our staff is committed to working with parents and guardians to ensure they have the tools needed to support student achievement. The information and resources linked in this section are designed to keep parents connected to their child’s academic success.
- ConnectED Link
- District 196 Virtual Calming Room
- Hello Smart Class Activities
- iPad Help for Students
- iPad Norms for daily use at school
- iPad Student User Agreement Document (not active)
- iPad Help for Parents
- Listening Link (report concerns)
- Lost or Damage iPad
- DHMS Library Catalog
- Noodle Tools
- Schoology Student Support Page (not active)
- Self Service App List
- Wildcat Tech Support